Tuesday, January 12, 2016

detox tea. is it wort to try?

So, today is a review day. This will be my first review, and it’s about the famous tea which is claimed will flatter your tummy and help you to lose weight. I’ve been searching for this kind of tea for 4 months. But it’s quite hard to be a broken college student to buy something pricey, lol. Have you heard about the famous BooTeaUk? I found it in instagram and they have so many positive reviews *droll*. The shipping cost is quite high and makes me think hundreds time to really bought it. Then I found another brand from Australia named fittoxdetox. It offers free shipping worldwide. And the price is affordable, really. When you sign up to their web, you will get 20% discount on your purchase. But, about a month and half ago, I found an Indonesian brand who sell the similar thing nammed skiny teatox. you can find it in instagram with username @T.skinny. I did some research for their product, read all the review, ingredients, and everything I needed to know about the product. Cause I didn’t want to spend my money on something not worth the price. Then, I was about 90% sure about the product, and gave it a try. I placed my order less than a week before NYE, and it arrived in a last day of 2015, lol. The shipping was quite satisfying *standing ovation for JNE*. And guess what? I got a free gift from my purchase. A salt body spa which smell sooooooo good. I could lick my body tho *kidding*.

So, here’s the review about the tea. 

First, the packaging. I’m in love from the first sight with its package. I got 2 medium vintage cans with my name on it. there're “Good Morninng Gorgeous” as a morning tea, and the other is a night one named “Goodbye Flat Belly”. You can drink your Good Morning Gorgeous tea every morning right after you wake up in the morning. I drink it before i work out in the morning, and it becomes my morning ritual now. The taste is quite refreshing. Fyi I’m a huge fans of green tea. I used to drink green tea which you could easily found in minimart, drank it without sugar nor honey. I just love the taste of green tea quite a lot. And the Morning Gorgeous taste way better than my usual tea. I’m not good to explain the taste. But I can smell something like ginger? It’s quite relaxing tho. If you’re a tea person, you must try this one.

Now, the night tea, the “Goodbye Fat Belly”. You can drink it once in every 2 days before you go to bed. The taste? just like the morning one, It’s good!! Haha, I have no words to explain how good the taste it. By the way, you can add an additional honey, or lemon in it. But for me, the taste is perfect already. I’m an imsoniac kinda girl, I could slept at 3 or 4 in the morning. But when I drink it before bed, it makes me sleep easier. It gives me a relaxing effect and warms my body up.

And so, did it gives me an improvement? Well, I think it depends on each individual. I’ve been in my 10 days (10th, January 2016). And I'm impressed with the result it gave to me. It gives me more energy, and I think I become more active now. I do a simple workout twice a day and i can do it even longer since i feel like i have so many energy. The best part is,it makes me sweat a lot. Yass!! And, since I drink gallons of water everyday, I pee a lot, like really. it's annoying sometimes cause i need to find bathroom like every 10 minutes, lol. But i know it's good! It makes me feel so good!! If you know me before, I had the worst skin problem 6 months ago. And made me had to go to dermatologist in every 3 weeks or so to get a medication. And last month, I decided to stop all the medication cause I think, having too much chemicals in my body was not a good idea. I had some breakouts here and there. And I felt a difference a week after I drank my tea. It clearer my skin and it looks so healthy! God! I really love this tea!

Now let’s talk about my body changing. I don’t know how much weight I lost, but I can see a difference in my pants size. I’m not bloated again!!! Yipie!! And my tummy is flatter now!! But it’s not only bcause of the tea. Like I’ve said before, I work out regularly and also try to eat clean even I cheated sometimes. I couldn’t help the “godaan weci” things *cry*. I know I still far from the perfect body shape. But i'm happy with the result i got.


I know how annoying it is to have a fat belly even if you’re a skinny girl. So, I suggest you to give this tee a try cause for me it's worth both your money and a try. since, i still have days to go with the tea, i will update the final result when i'm done with my 28 days detox program. Can't wait to share with you guys!! This is my personal review and I’m not getting paid to write this. It amazes me. I’m not only love the taste of the tea, but I also love how it changes me. 

here's the tea:

my name on it >< "where there's a tea, there's hope" the quotes tho


the night tea, Imma say "bye"


my kind of morning fellas


my current favorite morning routine

Thankyou so much for giving me your time to read my review. You can ask me anything about whether the product, or anything, really. I’m happy to hear from you guys. Reach me by email at chintia.wardha@yahoo.com and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment